There are many styles of iron flower stand for us to choose. If you want to keep the wrought iron flower stand long-lasting, then regular cleaning is a must. Here is a brief introduction to the cleaning and care of the wrought iron flower stand:
1. When cleaning the wrought iron flower stand, first use the gauze soaked in the neutral solvent to wipe off the contaminants, then wipe it off with dry gauze.
2. It is absolutely forbidden to use acidic or alkaline lotion when cleaning the wrought iron flower stand. This is very likely to cause the railing to be corroded.
3. Do not use metal cleaning tools, or use tools with sand and metal shavings to clean the wrought iron flower stand.
4. If you find that there is mortar and tape residue on the wrought iron flower stand, you can use a bamboo shovel, synthetic resin shovel, etc. to carefully scrape it, be careful to avoid scratching the railing. In addition, special cleaning agents can also be used for maintenance.
5. The connection part of the wrought iron flower stand is also a place we should pay attention to. It must be cleaned frequently to keep it clean, avoiding the accumulation of too much dust and debris, affecting the transparency and beauty.